Great Black and White Photographers part 3

1. The landscapes first caught my eye because they were more interesting than the other landscaped by other photographers listed on the website.

2.  I see tall mountains capped with snow.  I see melting snow flowing towards the bottom of the mountain.  I see clouds surrounding the top of the mountains.
     I smell crisp cold air from the cold weather.  The air smells fresh from the lack of pollution in the park.
     I hear wind passing me by from behind.  I hear the streams quickly flowing in the distance.
     I taste the cold air as I breathe in.  I taste the fresh water from the streams.
     I feel rocky soil underneath my feet. I feel the freezing cold water steadily flowing.


3. I would want to create a powerpoint because it is the most organized format and simple to make.

Comments

Popular Posts