Self Portrait and Portraits Intro

Tips

  • focus on subject's eyes
  • shoot candidly
  • alter perspective
Image result for environmental portrait
Environmental Portrait - I chose this photo because it has an interesting perspective.
Image result for environmental portrait
Environmental Portrait - I liked this photo because the subject and background were equally interesting.






Image result for photography self portrait
Self-portrait - I chose this photo because it looks very different than your average selfie but is the same concept.








Image result for casual portrait
Casual Portrait - I chose this photo because of its simplicity
Image result for casual portrait
Casual Portrait - I chose this photo because I liked the background
Image result for photography self portrait
Self-portrait - I chose this photo because I liked the balance between his shirt and the
sky.





For my portrait assignment, I will shoot photos of my friends.  I will shoot them wherever we happen to be.  I will use perspective and rules of composition to make my shots successful.










Comments

Popular Posts