Deadlines

1.  The origin of the word deadline referred to lines that didn't move.
2.  Missing today's deadline will keep me behind in this class and it will lower my grade.
3.  I only have issues with deadlines if I am busy with all of my classes at the same time.  The consequence for missing deadlines in class is getting zeros.
4. I do not miss deadlines on a regular basis.  Busyness in all of my classes makes me miss deadlines.


1. Making a to-do list.
2. Budgeting time.
3.  I am a night person.
3A. It makes earlier classes more difficult.
4. Find a time in the day where you are most productive and don't have anything else to do.
5. Have a to-do list with the most important things first.


1. If you don't manage time you won't have time for homework.
2. By myself with music.
3. Other people, other things I'd rather do.
4. Separating myself from others, putting in headphones, having a dedicated time for homework.

Comments

Popular Posts