Student of the Month Story

Who - Thomas
What - Student of Month Award
Where - School
When - This month
Why - Best student
How - Gets award

Thomas Hudson was awarded the Bowie Student of the Month award for being the best student. He was chosen for his high grades and respectfulness to teachers and students.  Thomas stays organized to ensure he makes the best grades possible.  "I make sure my backpack is clean, and have a different binder for each class," Hudson said.  Hudson also makes sure other students in his class can make good grades too. "I do my best to answer any questions without directly telling the answer," Hudson said.  He has already planned ahead of high school. "I plan to go to college and get a masters degree in hardware engineering, then become an engineer outside of the U.S."


Comments

Popular Posts